Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Icehotel is open!

The day I happened to notice that Kensington Publishing had put Twice In A Blue Moon on sale for 99 cents, I also came across an article that the Icehotel had opened for the season.

Coincidence? I think not.*grins*

If you've never heard of the Icehotel, then check out the site here.

Better yet, read Twice In A Blue Moon! One of the last scenes is set in this amazing, temporary lodging made of ice and snow. Much of the furniture is carved from ice and snow, and incredible ice carvings are backlit throughout the Icehotel as decoration. Even the serving glasses are molded from ice. Best of all, visitors get a nightly light show courtesy of the Aurora Borealis.

I doubt I could ever convince my hubby to go there, so I contented myself with researching and writing about it.

I'm not sure how long the sale will run, so hurry and pick up your copy today from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

You'll want a heartwarming romance to ward away the frigid chill!